NGH CERTIFIED TRAIN THE TRAINER PROGRAM
The NGH Train the Trainer Program is designed to train professionals to teach a complete course in basic and advanced
hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis.
In this course, the "performance method" is taught ─ gaining hands-on experience by "doing" and interacting with other
participants. You will be trained lesson-by-lesson to teach the entire program. There will be discussions, demonstrations, case
studies, role-play, activities, simulations, and application exercises. Participants bring their immediate concerns and goals.
You Should Attend Because:
- The Credibility:
- You are a professional.
- By having the knowledge and experience that you will gain, you will able to assist others who want to learn hypnosis.
- It is gratifying to help others to better themselves.
- Your capability to be believed increases by being a Certified Instructor.
- A person is considered to be more reliable when they possess more education. The Prestige: Financial Benefits:
- Being a C.I. (Certified Instructor) confirms that you are knowledgeable in the field of hypnotism.
- The NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) is the largest organization of its kind ─ You will be associated with the best and
- In one class, you can recoup more than your investment in this class.
- You can make more money in one class than you can conducting private sessions for six weeks!
- If you like to travel, you can expand your practice by teaching the NGH Class as you visit different cities.
March 5-9, 2018
Instructor: Don Mottin
TUSCANY SUITES AND CASINO
255 EAST FLAMINGO RD.
LAS VEGAS, NV. 89169
To enroll contact NGH (603) 429-9438.
CLICK THE LOGO BELOW TO SEE THE FULL BROCHURE
Mail to: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
PO Box 308 - Merrimack, NH 03054
Call (603) 429-9438 Fax (603) 424-8066
Online Registration: www.NGH.net Email: firstname.lastname@example.org